• Occupied at this timeTo be notified when vacant, send email to
• Community of 'Forty Acres' • 12 miles north of Bishop, 2 miles west of Hwy 395 Pine Creek off-ramp. • Across the street from a 640+ acre cattle ranch. • 4600 ft. elevation. Only 30 minutes to Mammoth on clear roads. • Secluded, scenic, very quiet, pastoral setting. Lovely Views.
Main Dwelling Description:
• 1920's Cottage Style remodeled with modern features. • 1 bedroom with view of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. • Den makes good office or hobby room. • 1 bath. • Laundry hookups in house. • Includes stove, garbage disposal and dishwasher.
• 20' x 20' detached 2-car garage. • Includes electrical subpanel with 240 volts. • Concrete driveway and walks.
• Lot size: 90 ft. x 100 ft. (includes parking and driveway) • Large lawn and fruit trees flood irrigated from stream. • Large shade trees. • Lots of parking for vehicles and RV's. • Irrigated pasture available for horses.
• Horses or other large animals are welcome with owner approval. • Small domestic animals are welcome with owner approval.
• $ • Good credit a must. • Water paid by owner.
Local visitors include deer, mallard ducks, herons (whites and blues), various hawk species, golden and bald eagles, hoot owls, ravens, blue jays, road runner, fox, turkey vultures, trout and numerous migratory birds.