• Occupied at this timeTo be notified when vacant, send email to
Community of 'Forty Acres' • 12 miles north of Bishop, 2 miles west of Hwy 395 Pine Creek off-ramp. • Across the street from a 640+ acre cattle ranch. • 4600 ft. elevation. Only 30 minutes to Mammoth on clear roads. • Secluded, scenic, very quiet, pastoral setting. Lovely Views.
Main Dwelling Description:
• Home newly built in June 2013. • Ranch Style open floor plan. • 3 bedrooms with large closets. • Large guest bath. Master bath. Both have shower/tubs. • Laundry area in hallway. • Custom oak cabinets throughout. • High efficiency furnace/air conditioning. • Home is super-insulated. • Covered front porch 8' x 26' approx. • Covered rear porch 9' x 20' approx.
• 20' x 20' attached 2 car-garage • Garage interior is insulated, drywalled and painted. • Insulated roll-up door and opener.
• Lot size: 105 ft x 105 ft. approx. • Larger shade trees. • Year round stream and pond. • Automatic irrigation system pumped from stream.
• Small domestic animals are welcome with owner approval.
• $ • Good credit a must.
Local visitors include deer, mallard ducks, herons (whites and blues), various hawk species, golden and bald eagles, hoot owls, ravens, blue jays, road runner, fox, turkey vultures, trout and numerous migratory birds.