• Occupied at this timeTo be notified when vacant, send email to
- Community of 'Forty Acres'
- 12 miles north of Bishop, 2 miles west of Hwy 395 Pine Creek off-ramp.
- Across the street from a 640+ acre cattle ranch.
- 4600 ft. elevation. Only 30 minutes to Mammoth on clear roads.
- Secluded, scenic, very quiet, pastoral setting. Lovely Views.
Main Dwelling Description:
- Western Style
- 2050 sq ft. living area.
- 2 extra large bedrooms with deep wall-to-wall closets.
- Large den/office. 1 1/2 baths.
- Huge family/living room has fireplace and wood ceiling.
- Laundry room with sink.
- Large country kitchen with brick fireplace.
- 20' x 30' detached 2 car garage
- Includes workshop.
- Lot size: 130 ft. x 132 ft.
- Year round stream.
- 16' x 32' Covered party patio with built-in BBQ, fireplace.
- Automatic irrigation system pumped from stream.
- Large shade trees in back and side yards.
- Bearing fruit trees.
- Over 1/2 acre of irrigated fenced pastures available for horse lovers.
- Horses or other large animals are welcome with owner approval.
- Small domestic animals are welcome with owner approval.
- Good credit a must.
- Water paid by owner.
Local visitors include deer, mallard ducks, white and blue herons, various hawk species, golden and bald eagles, hoot owls, ravens, blue jays, road runner, fox, turkey vultures, trout and numerous migratory birds.