• Occupied at this timeTo be notified when vacant, send email to
• Community of 'Forty Acres' • 12 miles north of Bishop, 2 miles west of Hwy 395 Pine Creek off-ramp. • Across the street from a 640+ acre cattle ranch. • 4600 ft. elevation. Only 30 minutes to Mammoth on clear roads. • Secluded, scenic, very quiet, pastoral setting. Lovely Views.
Main Dwelling Description:
• Ranch Style open floor plan. • 3 bedrooms with large closets. • Large guest bath. Master bath. Both have shower/tubs. • Laundry area in hallway. • Custom oak cabinets throughout. • High efficiency furnace/air conditioning. • Home is super-insulated. • Home was newly built in August 2011.
• 20' x 24' detached 2 car garage • Includes electrical subpanel with 220 volts.
• Lot size: 85 ft x 105 ft. approx. • Larger shade trees. • Year round stream. • Automatic irrigation system pumped from stream. • Yard is completely fenced.
• Small domestic animals are welcome with owner approval.
• $ • - • Good credit a must.
Local visitors include deer, mallard ducks, herons (whites and blues), various hawk species, golden and bald eagles, hoot owls, ravens, blue jays, road runner, fox, turkey vultures, trout and numerous migratory birds.